- Trench Hydraulics - Modeling flows in trenches to ensure correct size and factor of safety against flooding.
- Grate Hydraulics - Modeling the grate water intake performance dependent on the client requirements (bypass or no bypass.)
- Run Scheduling and Layouts - Utilizes existing ground topography to provide most cost effective solution. Provides bill of materials.
- Ponding Analysis - A risk analysis of the effect of flooding - determines the extent of any local flooding.
- Chemical Resistance - Advice on materials and samples of chosen material for client testing.
You may also access our Trench Drain Design Form.
- Load Certificates - Independent certified testing of covers.
- Multiparts - Advice on most cost effective multiple covers solution for large voids. Cross support beam engineering and installation details.
- Security Options - Some access covers require locking of a certain nature. ACO can supply advice on the correct type of locking for any application and client requirements.
- Unique to New Zealand the ACO ACC Cover has been designed so the rib substructure is located beneath the pan allowing for an unobstructed placement of pavers. For further information please visit here.
You may also access our Access Cover Design Tools.
- Material Suitability - Advice on 'soft' and 'rigid' body pits for locations. Also, advice on cover material dependent on client requirement (non-metallic covers for remote reading.)
- Security - ACO provides cover systems that allow tamper proof access.
For a comprehensive (and handy) cable pit, lid and cover solution poster please visit here.
Questions? Please utilize our Cablemate Technical Support tools.
- BIM Files - Some ACO commercial products are available with BIM models.
- Drainage Sizing - ACO can assist with internal drainage sizes to ensure correct sizing of product to capture inflows and evacuation from machinery discharge.
- Grease Separation - ACO will aid in correct choice of sizing dependent on customer use (kitchen size, meals served, etc.)
Please contact us for Building Drainage technical support.
Please see our Training page for more information.